In todays post, I’ll be demonstrating how I achieved this Neon Light Canvas. I was inspired to re-create this project when I seen The Sorry Girls on Youtube do it. I’ve been admiring to re-create this project. Most of the products can be purchased at your local crafts store. I chose to go with the phrase : SLAY because it defines a hard working individual being oneself. I hope this pictorial guides you to create your own Neon Light Art.
- EL Neon Light
- Super Glue
- T 90 14 Solid
- Drawing Paper/Siscorss / Writing Utensils
- Paint Brush
- Mounting Supplies
- Lay table on a clear surface, lay canvas upright and begin to completely coat paint covering the canvas. Let dry for 1 hour, spray glue entire canvas, then apply glitter. Apply another coat of glitter and spray glue. Let dry for 1 hour.
- Draw the text onto a piece of paper or directly on canvas. Transfer the design to the canvas, take T90 14 Solid wire and shape the letters of the design. Afterwards, do the same with the neon light making sure to use your hot glue gun to adhere the wire to the canvas. Press for 10 seconds.
- With your mounting supplies, measure where you’ll be hanging the canvas. Secure your nails and screws into the wall, mount and hang the frame.
- Volila, you’re all done. Share your #DIYNeonArt on all your social media platforms.
Thank you for visiting my blog and showing continuous support. Until we speak again, remember to :
Dress In Confidence – Nisha McGee